Save Money with Low-Cost Mobile Internet Exclusively for Nonprofits
Affordable, 4G LTE internet for only $120/year
It’s critical that your tools go with you into the communities you serve. That’s why nonprofits and schools across the country are leveraging wireless internet as a powerful tool to enable or extend their programs or initiatives. Together we believe we can reach the most people in need.
Affordable, Wireless Internet Access & Hotspots: 4G LTE internet for only $120/year
- 30GB+, 4G LTE data-only plan
- Use it as much as you want: No throttling, suspension or overage charges even if you exceed 30GB a month
- Lightning fast, easy-to-use connection
- Requires purchase of a hotspot (for around $74 subject to availability)
Enable Your Programs, Empower Your Work
Read about how other nonprofits are already using wireless technology in their organizations. Here are just a few ways:
- Enabling access to internet-based documentation systems and case management tools for field staff
- Reaching key stakeholders where they are in the community, for example setting up mobile computer labs that bring services and education to underserved communities
- Utilizing creative approaches to fundraising programs such as live video streaming or onsite event registrations
- Doing more, communicating more, and being more efficient when leaving their desks
Still have questions or ready to get started? Contact us directly!
If your nonprofit is interested in extending this offer to your constituents, you can refer them to our partner InterConnection. They make low-cost refurbished computers and mobile internet available to qualified low-income individuals via their ConnectAll program.
Mobile Citizen is excited to partner with The Cristina Foundation, which promotes the reuse of technology and supports the technology needs of nonprofits and schools throughout the country.
Contact us at: (303) 772-8160
or send a message below.