Low-cost Internet and Mobile Hotspots for Schools and Libraries
More than ever, today’s learning requires online access from home and other remote locations. Hybrid and distance learning capabilities are a requirement for most schools and library resources, and the need for digital equity and inclusion is real. Mobile Citizen provides low-cost Internet and mobile hotspots to assist in remote learning and library lending programs – at most locations.
The best part? Our service has less eligibility restrictions for disadvantaged or at-risk groups and we do it all so it’s accessible and attainable. Together, we believe we can reach those underserved and in need. With school Wi-Fi hotspots readily available for use by staff, faculty, and students, schools will be able to work even harder to close the digital divide and to strengthen digital equity and inclusion in their communities, increasing the possibility for all students to pursue their goals and achieve their dreams.
What Mobile Citizen Can Do for Your School
We bring you affordable Internet access so your school can:
- Enable hybrid learning, remote programs, and school-related activities with Wi-Fi hotspot devices
- Power public, private, online, and charter school education, as well as library resources, and mobile or remote study needs with mobile hotspots for schools and libraries
- Reduce gaps with Internet access from homes, libraries, work, and other remote locations
- Equip staff and teachers with wireless Internet for instruction, lesson planning, administrative work, and more
- Schools and libraries can strengthen their network and wireless technological capabilities, including for critical backup solutions
- Enhance administrative, staff, and student connectivity and productivity on and off school campus
Affordable Wireless Internet and Hotspots for Students
As low as $10/month
4G LTE and 5G Internet
No Overage Charges
Recent Case Studies
Muskingum County Library System
Muskingum County, Ohio
Berkeley County School District
Berkeley County, West Virginia
Kansas City Public Library
Kansas City, MO
Mobile Citizen Internet & Hotspots for Schools
High-speed Internet access and mobile hotspots expand learning opportunities for schools, be it public, K-12, private, charter, parochial, language, unique needs, advanced learning, or so on. With Mobile Citizen, administrators, teachers, and students will be able to access unlimited high-speed 4G LTE and 5G Internet without the worry of throttling or overage charges. Wi-Fi hotspots from Mobile Citizen allow students and educators to stream videos, join or facilitate virtual classes, or do online research with ease.