Wi-Fi Hotspots for Libraries as Low as $10/month
Library hotspot lending programs can help bridge the digital divide for millions of people who don’t have reliable Internet service at home. Mobile Citizen supports library hotspot lending programs by making Internet access affordable and easy to implement. Libraries can lend patrons mobile hotspots without worrying about how much data they’re using.
What Mobile Citizen Can Do for Your Library
In today’s digitally connected world, the Internet is a lifeline. Yet millions of people either can’t afford or can’t access Internet service. A hotspot lending program can make a positive and lasting impact in the communities you serve. Contact Mobile Citizen to get the answers you need to get started.
We bring you affordable Internet access so your library can:
- Add a library hotspot lending program to your list of learning resources
- Give patrons access to online community resources, health information, skills’ training, and job search tools from home
- Provide Wi-Fi hotspot lending without worrying about data limitations or tracking data use
- Offer connectivity to seniors, rural, and low-income patrons
- Strengthen your network and wireless technological capabilities, including for critical backup solutions
- Reduce the homework gap for students